Thursday 19 February 2015

ACW: Confederate Infantry I

Today hasn't gone as planned but I did finish a couple of bases of Perry Miniatures Confederate infantry. For what was supposed to be a quick project, these figures certainly have taken a while to get to this stage.

As you can see I have gone for a grubby campaign look to a wargames standard, en masse they look ok. I tried the same face technique I did on the Scrunts but with much less success, the next regiment will be painted flesh first them dipped. Hopefully I can get some time to finish the remaining bases tomorrow.

Painting Target: 26/1000