Friday 26 December 2014

What Santa Brought...

Well I was obviously on Santa's nice list this year, as he brought me a nice selection of alcoholic presents (!) and a few hobby related bits...

These included a timely present in the form of William Trotter's The Winter War book, timely as Gav from Baker Company emailed on Christmas Eve to say my Kickstarter would be cast over the holiday period and shipped in January.

WIth the plan to go and see the final Hobbit movie next week, Santa brought the extended edition of The Desolation of Smaug, so we'll be watching the first two over the weekend before going to the cinema.

Finally I received a couple of boxes of Perry Miniatures ACW artillery, which will allow me to crack on with my long planned ACW project early next year.


Hopefully, your haul was equally as good!

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul Steve - much better than coal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been an especially good boy this year! Great haul, I'm green with envy!

    ReplyDelete