Tuesday 9 August 2022

'O' Group: U.S. Infantry Battalion and Regimental Supports II

As I was working on the Germans for 'O' Group I painted up a couple more Battalion/Regimental support options for my Americans picked up from Heroics & Ros...

First up two 57mm A/T guns as a second Anti-Tank Platoon option. Like the German PaK40's I need to source some towing vehicles for them at some point...


Secondly a (somewhat hard to spot!) 60mm Mortar Platoon...

I have to confess to have hugely enjoyed working on the 6mm figures for 'O' Group and already have been perusing the internet for inspiration in other theatres. I do of course have some British infantry sat in the drawer next to me earmarked for the ColdWar 1958 project and it is likely they will work for both with some swap outs like Super Bazookas for PIAT teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment