Monday 27 June 2011

And Here Is One She Made Earlier...

Like many of the female of the species SWMBO likes crafting. However, of late she has forgone the delights of card making, encaustic art (painting with an iron!) and parchment craft for the joys of jewellery making and as you can see from this nice little Blue Chalcedony bracelet she's pretty good at it (so much I think this could be a good sideline for Wessex Games - think of them as weregild to take home to the wargames widow after a show!).


Unlike most hobbyists she is very good in that her entire hobby is kept neatly stored away in a 16" x 12" box when she isn't making bracelets, earrings and necklaces. Pointing this out to me, I responded I keep all my hobby material in a single box - the house! :-)

Normal service is resumed tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment