Tuesday 1 September 2015

Unleash iHell!

So my great plan to kick myself up the backside today came to nought as I have spent most of today ill with some kind of stomach bug. However some toys arrived in the best which I will talk about tomorrow...


So feeling under the weather I downloaded Slitherine's iPad fantasy warfare game Hell, which is based on the excellent Battle Academy engine so should be good. Unfortunately my first battles have been pretty resounding defeats to the forces of evil so I need to up my game (and probably reduce the complexity level!)


Despite two major defeats I must say it looks great and hopefully when I get my head around what tactics to use, should provide hours of entertainment.

1 comment:

  1. Slitherine makes good stuff. I got many hours of pleasure from Battle Academy.
    Hope you feel better soon so you can get back to kicking yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete