Thursday, 20 August 2026

AIrWarC21: Middle East Planes...

Andy has been unsubtly hinting he wanted to play some games of AirWar: C21 for a little while now so I dug out some Mirages and MiG-21's to paint up for a quick game set during the Arab-Israeli Attrition War that fell between the Six Day War in 1967 and October War of 1973...

Egyptian Air Force MiG-21s

Israeli Air Force Shahaks (Dassault Mirage IIIC)

As I was taking photos I took some of the Israeli planes I painted up a while back for the Six Day War games, though only the Ouragan's have seen tabletop action...

Israeli Air Force Dassault MD.450 Ouragans
Israeli Air Force Dassault Super Mystère B2s

And I also finished off four Iraqi MiG's for some future Iran-Iraq games against Jim's Iranian planes he's had painted up for a little while...

Iraqi Air Force MiG-25s

No comments:

Post a Comment