Sunday 28 February 2021

Panzerfäuste: Deathless Rusalka Witches

It's taken me some time since Panzerfäuste sat happily in my head space but I've decided that I'm going to try and tackle the pile of unpainted resin and metal I have for it this year. One set of the miniatures I always wanted to paint was the Deathless (undead) Command with the demonic Likho and the undead Rusalka - drowned Dark Elf KGB witches reanimated by the evil Count Koschei.

I've made some good progress on a number of the Likho models but today finished the trio of Rusalka witches that provide the Deathless army with its magickal component.


The miniatures are just base painted, washed with Army Painter Military Tone (similar to the Strong Tone but with an dark olive green-brown tint), then with highlights applied. The models are lovely and it did not take a lot of effort to achieve a decent result (I think the models look nicer than the photo).

Hopefully I'll get some Likho and my first 10mm Red Indians completed through the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment