Sunday 1 July 2018

Outremer: Saracen Warband I

Tom at BIG has suggested we run an Outremer: Faith and Blood campaign in July and August (Outremer being the new Crusade skirmish rules from Osprey).


The game looks like a lot of fun requiring very few figures and having a box of the Gripping Beast  plastic Arab spearmen and archers I volunteered to join in. Whilst Tom has figures for both sides I thought I'd get gluing this morning and sat out in the garden snipping bits of plastic off the spures and sticking them together.


As everyone at BIG is well into Saga as well I decided to stick together enough figures for 3 points of Saracens as well!

I have a trial game of Outremer on Wednesday so will report back how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. There seems to be a glut of these warband style skirmish rules out there moment, all jumping on the SAGA, Lion Rampant and Frostgrave bandwagon. Not that it's a bad thing I suppose?

    ReplyDelete