Friday 20 August 2010

The Grande Age of Hyboria

The HaT Napoleonic figures I ordered have turned up and I am quite taken with them. They are a bit slender but are reasonably well detailed and look the part. Consequently (and despite other projects) I am going to launch a C19th imagi-nation project set in Hyboria.

This will probably be a slow burner but might help me get back on track with the 10mm Conan army as well. As part of the project I've created a new blog, The Grande Age of Hyboria, which, if you are interested, I hope you will join.

1 comment:

  1. Really intriguing and full of potential!

    Now, if I may, 19th C. Hyboria would deserve a label of its own, since you have other, unrelated posts dealing with either the 19th C. or Conan? 'Hyboria', simply?

    Looking forward to follow the development of this original project,
    Jean-Louis

    ReplyDelete