Sunday 30 November 2014

Reveille 2014

I managed to grab an hour today to pop my head around the door at Bristol's local show, Reveille, this morning. It is only a small show mainly in a couple of rooms but it did seem very busy.

There were only a few games, but they did include some nice ones which I grabbed some photos of...








I bought very little, just some Red Star Coven Henchmen (which look very similar to the Minions out of the Despicable Me movies), but I spotted a few things for future purchase from Angel Barracks, Clockwork Goblin and Ironclad Miniatures.


5 comments:

  1. Some lovely stuff on show :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like small shows. I recommend the one at Sittingbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the games look amazing! I particularly like the miners! Very nice, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice stuff. I agree with Solo, the miners are ace.

    ReplyDelete