Monday 3 November 2014

Mars Arrives!

UPS delivered by big Mars Attacks Kickstarter box from Mantic today, and boy it was big - and heavy!

I have only managed to give the contents a quick glance, but overall I am impressed and the quality is a step up from previous Mantic offerings.

The miniatures are cast in various plastics and plastic-resins and some of the figures suffer from bent weapon syndrome. I am hoping a dip in some hot water tomorrow will sort this. That aside, the detail on the figures looks good and I am looking forward to painting them.

I'll run through everything in more detail over the next few weeks but I am impressed with hard plastic saucer and big robot. The giant bugs are great, the deluxe play mats decent and I love that the rulebooks have been printed in standard US comic size. Great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment