Wednesday 7 January 2015

War Against The Machines (and Man Flu)

It seemed rather ironic to switch on my Macbook this morning to read Jim at Jim's Wargame's Bench is suffering from Man Flu as I coughed, spluttered and dosed myself up with Lemsip. This came out of left field as I felt right as rain when I went to bed last night.


However the internet made me feel a little better when I read that Warlord will be distributing Alessio Cavatore's Terminator Genisys Miniatures Game. I've wanted to get some 'War Against The Machines' gaming done for a while and have some Skynet forces already painted. Roll on the summer...


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are afflicted like me :O(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay away from the light! Keep painting as well because your figures look excellent!

    ReplyDelete