Tuesday 6 January 2015

These Colours Don't Run!

Thanks to everyone who left feedback on the snowboard, it certainly has given me food for thought. Today was another of those irritating 'real life got in the way' days spending most of my time on train journeys to and from a short meeting in London (no, some people have not heard of phones or video conferencing).


However, this did leave me some time to surf the net and find that Solway Crafts and Miniatures (the VBCW people) produce a very nice looking range of ACW flags. I had planned to use the ones that come with the Perry boxes and dirty/distress any obviously duplicated regiment identification, but I have been taken by some of the interesting Confederate designs that Solway produce.


This has led to a problem in that I like more of the designs than I have regiments, but that is easily resolved by ordering some more boxes I suppose! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind word there about these flags especially the confederate ones as I loved creating them

    ReplyDelete