Sunday 10 August 2014

'Neffing to Report?

It's hard to imagine but this time in five weeks my boy will have left home and living on the university campus in Cheltenham (on his birthday no less...). Obviously this will leave me with lots of free time (!)  which should mean clearing some of the log-jam of Wessex Games projects.


With this in mind I have been messing around with Aeronef today. The planned 2nd edition is some time away (Aquanef and Astronef have to come first) but the paper edition has been out of print for far too long. I had a bit of a 'Eureka' moment yesterday with the idea of combining both the original rules and Aeronef Captain's Handbook into one omnibus volume and printing that.


So today has been devoted to converting the text from Word into Pages and creating new tables etc. in the new Omnibus document. 18,684 words and 42 pages later that boring part of the job is done. Now I need to decide what to do about photos and what format the printing will take.

2 comments:

  1. Good news - and I remember that photoshoot all those years ago :) photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea...shame about the workload though :O(

    ReplyDelete