Tuesday 12 August 2014

Battlefield Evolution: Panzergrenadier Zug Sd. Kfz.251/10 Ausf. C with PaK.36

Fifteen months after finishing the infantry for my 20mm panzer grenadier platoon I have managed to finish the first of the Sd. Kfz 251 half-tracks for them, the platoon command Sd. Kfz.251/10 Ausf. C with PaK.36.


This model was undercoated in April 2013 so it is nice to finish it. It is a combination of the Armourfast Sd. Kfz 251/1 Ausf C with /10 bits from the PSC Ausf D box set (those three should be finished tomorrow). As I said back then, the Armourfast kit is decent enough but PSC have raised the bar when it comes to cheap easy to construct wargames models in 20mm,


I decided not to paint any markings on the vehicle, as most photos I have seen of 1945 German AFV's show many to be unmarked.

Painting Target: 463/1000

2 comments: