Thursday 3 July 2014

October War: Israeli Mechanised Infantry Platoon

Today was new glasses day and after a few years of perching the specs on top of my head when reading or painting I decided to take the plunge with vari-faocals. Not too bad when reading but I almost threw up when painting as moving made head made the tabletop move like a wave! The opticians did say they will take a couple of weeks to get used to...


Anyhow, motion sickness issues aside I did persevere with the painting and finished the first batch of Israeli infantry for all those M3 half-tracks I painted earlier in the month. The miniatures are Heroics & Ros Israelis with the odd Soviet and West German thrown in to complete the  platoon.

IDF Command SMG Team

IDF Rifle MG Team
IDF LMG Team
IDF 60mm Mortar Team 
IDF RPG Team
Painting Target: 368/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment