Monday, 5 May 2014

Blitzkrieg: German Infantry I

I've been sticking together a section of German infantry from the Warlord plastic box set today. They can be a bit fiddly but I think the end result will look pretty good. Hopefully I can get outside and undercoat them in a little while.

Whilst I was converting and painting the Danes I also started work on one German as a test piece for uniform paint colours which I finished this morning. I'm quite pleased with the end result.

As he is armed with the MP40 I probably will promote him to an NCO by adding rank chevrons on his arm when I get around to using the decals I bought for the helmets.

2014 Painting Target: 186/1000