Sunday 9 March 2014

Bolt Action Trumped!

SWMBO had me on domestic duties for most of the day so hobby activity has been restricting to sticking the QRF Somua S-35's together - not the easiest job bearing in mind they are only four piece models. Hopefully they can get undercoated tomorrow.

In the meantime my attention was taken by a new release from Warlord Games - Bolt Action Top Trumps! I remember playing the original Top Trumps (the Tanks set of course) at junior school and the newer sets with Saul a few years back so will probably splash a fiver on a set as they look a bit of fun. I am wondering whether they could have use as activation cards or hidden units... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Saw these too and thought they look good; I too, was (am) a TT fan from the early days - and a very clever marketing ploy this is, too - great stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete