Sunday 30 March 2014

Blitzkrieg: From Lillehammar to Narvik

Back in October I ordered copies of the SkirmishCampaign scenario books for the Winter War in Finland (to go with the Baker Company Kickstarter) and the invasion of Norway from Caliver. The Finland one turned up pretty quickly but Caliver had to wait some time to get fresh stock in of the Norway book.

It arrived a couple of weeks back but I hadn't really had a chance to sit down and read it.  Having done so now I must say it is well worth getting hold of and great for any platoon level WW2 game.

The variable nature of the forces generation gives the scenarios great re-playability and I'd say that on the strength of the Finland and Norway volumes that any of the SkirmishCampaign series for your particular theatre of gaming, has to be worth getting hold of.

My only disappointment is that they are not available in downloadable electronic format, that said maybe that is for the best otherwise I would be clicking the mouse every five minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment