Friday 13 December 2013

Books Are The Best Medicine?

After a week of nagging pain from a toothache no amount of Sopadol stopped me being in agony at 3am this morning so it was off to the dentist and I am now one wisdom tooth and fifty quid lighter (I thought the tooth fair was supposed to give you money!)

Banned from hot drinks, solid food and a medicinal brandy for 24 hours I have tried to ease the ache in my jaw with some retail therapy on Amazon with another book for next year's Torch and beyond project...


...and an interesting looking book on the 43 Group which I saw reviewed in the latest Labour Research Magazine at work. I'm not hugely taken with the VBCW background but this might see me dabble.

1 comment:

  1. The 43 Group book is about post-WW2 anti fascist efforts, not pre-war VBCW.

    ReplyDelete