Saturday 14 September 2013

The Boy Becomes A Man...

Momentous day today, Saul the boy turns 18 and becomes a man! Not sure much has changed other than he can now buy me a pint down the pub (yeah right!).


With him off playing paintball all day (the closest to military service his mother will let him!) I was hoping to get some painting done but I've been acting as SWMBO's taxi as she has hurt her wrist. Tomorrow though is mine, well a couple of hours in the afternoon, and I will seize the opportunity with relish and a paint brush...

4 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or do those paintball outfits look reminiscent of the Federation troops in Blake's 7?

    Congrats to Saul on his 18th and I do hope he does buy you a pint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Saul !
    They do look very Close to Blakes 7 Outfits.

    ReplyDelete