Tuesday 24 May 2011

Dark Eldar Test Pieces



I took an early lunch break to finish off these Dark Eldar test pieces that I found sat in the same drawer as the Dick Garrison miniatures. I have a pile of Dark Eldar sat around from when the particular 40K edition came out with them in it and I haven't done anything much with them despite quite liking the plastics (not so much the old metals).

I decided to see if I could come up with a quick to paint drybrush over black undercoat scheme to go with the Eldar and Space Marines already painted. After some thought I decided to paint the bodies Dark Angel Green and the helmets and shoulder pad things Liche Purple. Weapons are a blue-black, progressively lightened on the spikey blades. Quick and quite effective they make a nice contrast to the black and white Eldar, not sure when I'll get time to do some more for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment