Tuesday 16 June 2015

WHFB: Earth Titan

On and off over the last couple of days I've been slapping a bit of paint on this Wizkids D&D Earth Titan. Not quite 100% sure of what I am going to use it for, but probably something WHFB2 related...


A one piece plastic model, which can be found on eBay for around a tenner, it's a decent imposing piece and will form a good centrepiece to an army. The old Citadel Wizard gives some idea of scale (the Titan's base is 75mm square).


The model was fairly easy to repaint, drybrushing progressively lighter blue-greys over a black undercoat. I PVA'd some small gravel and sand on the figure to tie in with the base, painting the latter as soil and adding some flock to the model as well as the base. I added a little Army Painter Brown Shade ink wash to tie the soil and rock together...


Overall I am pleased with the outcome for a fairly minimal effort. The only question now is what to do with the other one I bought?!


Painting Target: 116/1000

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is really impressive! Fantastic work - the little grass patches on the body add extra life to this big fellow! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete