Tuesday 23 June 2015

All The Nice Orcs Love a Sailor...

Rummaging through some filing drawers (which form the 'Lead Mountain' foothills) I came across a partially painted Dwarf Man o War fleet, including this nifty gyrocopter carrier conversion...


I have always had a soft spot for the game and somewhere in 'Lead Mountain' I have some of Green Forest Trading Co's Reptilian and Undead ships, however I have always wanted an Orc fleet, though I never liked the official GW models.


This situation may change as I have come across Ral Partha Europe's Empires range which inlcudes Man o War sized ships, including some nice looking Orc vessels. I can feel an order coming on...

1 comment:

  1. I liked the concept of the game but I never thought it really coped with sailed vessels properly. I too have a mostly painted Dwarf navy and it would be nice to have a set of rules that did the minis justice.

    ReplyDelete