Thursday 4 June 2015

UK Games Expo: Games (2 of 2)

Here are the remaining photos I took at the UK Games Expo last Sunday.

Not sure what this 15mm WW2 games was specifically (guessing FoW), but who doesn't love gliders with D-Day invasion stripes?



Another game I didn't get the name of (there's a theme here), but I loved the little LED cube light and the mangaesque figures...



Dust Tactics looked pretty awesome in the desert...



Tor Gaming were putting on Relics. I am trying to avoid this game, but the sheer weirdness is appealing to me. The new chicken mounted knights are wonderful!


And finally, the very expensive Terminator: Genesys game, which looks nice and would make a great introduction to tabletop gaming if only it were twenty to thirty quid cheaper...

1 comment:

  1. This is the first year that I was not able to attend in a long time.

    I miss not being there.....

    Tony

    ReplyDelete