Saturday 4 April 2015

Hearts and Minds...

I spent most of today helping SWMBO dismantle my mother's kitchen so didn't get a chance to paint anything, though I did sneak in a couple more games of BA2: Kursk, the fourth scenario becoming impossibly hard if you accidentally shell and destroy the only bridge before you get your armour over the river! Doh!

Whilst looking for advice online how to get past the broken bridge (before I realised I'd blown it up accidentally) I did come across another new release from Slitherine in the form of Vietman '65, which looks pretty cool and no doubt will be bought soon.

"It is 1965 and the US ground war in Vietnam is in full swing. As a US Army commander, wage a counter-insurgency (COIN) war to secure the Ia Drang valley, on the border with Cambodia..."

No comments:

Post a Comment