Thursday 28 November 2013

SF Modular Terrain

Battles inside structures is a staple of science fiction, whether it is Marines versus Aliens or Judges raiding blocks. To date the only real options for gamers to play these types of action is to use 2D floor plans with the odd 3D door, invest in expensive resin items or scratch build. There is now a new option with Battle Systems pre-cut modular cardstock terrain which is currently entering the last three days of its Kicktarter. I have to confess to being tempted, it looks ideal for Judge Dredd and I've always had a hankering for trying some spaceship boarding skirmishes. The video below shows what they are producing...

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a very cool product. Being able to customise and reassemble is a very good feature...I guess the real test is the price point at which this is pitched. I look forward to seeing where this goes in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord help my wallet and willpower

    ReplyDelete