Friday 13 April 2018

Spitfyre: Things to Bomb!

Spitfyre includes air-to-ground attacks (and AA fire) and initially Rob and I thought it would be cool to get one of the artists to paint some targets for people to print off for games. For one reason or another that didn't go ahead but as I wanted to show ground targets in the rulebook I needed to come up with something else.


In the end I bought some of Pendraken's 10mm WW2 British infantry, a Bofors gun and emplacement and a command bunker.


The infantry and Bofors crew I painted up historically. Albeit with green orc faces. When Hysterical get around to producing their 10mm Panzerfäuste game I can repaint the flesh and use them as historical BEF troops for something or the other....


In the end the bunker did not end up in the rulebook, but it was fund and quick to paint.


1 comment: